We specialise in matters relating to the protection of intellectual property and combating unfair competition.
We provide assistance with patents, utility models, industrial designs and trademarks. The comprehensive services provided by our office include conducting examinations and drafting expert opinions on patentability, preparing documentation, filing applications with both domestic and foreign offices, and handling cases relating to infringement of protection by third parties.
What we do
Offer of our patent office
Kancelaria Patentowa dr W. Tabor Spółka Jawna
The Patent Office under the business name of Kancelaria Patentowa dr W. Tabor Spółka Jawna provides services in the field of:
- Preparation of applications for patents, utility model and industrial design rights in various fields
- Examining, filing and handling trademark registration procedures before the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland and foreign offices
- Representation of companies in matters relating to intellectual property protection
- Handling cases before the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland, the International Bureau of WIPO (Geneva), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (Alicante) and the European Patent Office (Munich)
- Combating unfair competition
- Handling litigations relating to intellectual property protection