Protection against unfair actions taken by competitors
We provide services to holders of intellectual property rights in the field of protection against unfair competition, i.e. unauthorised use and imitation.
Contend with the unfair competition
Acts of unfair competition
Acts of unfair competition include:
- Disseminating untrue information about competitors or one’s own undertaking
- Unfair or prohibited advertising
- Using a logo or logotype that is similar to another undertaking’s logo or logotype
- Hampering access to the market
- Offering products that are similar to the originals
- Erroneous designation of the geographical origin of the products concerned
- Infringement of a business secret
- Pyramid sales
The infringement of the Unfair Competition Act may result in serious consequences, such as high fines, and the necessity to publish a correction regarding the disseminated false information.
We offer legal advice relating to the claims to which an entrepreneur is entitled in the event of acts of unfair competition. We handle litigations and represent clients in matters pertaining to intellectual property protection and combating unfair competition.